Fat

My quest for thinness.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Almost another year has gone by and today I decided to add wheat bread to my diet. I had my first slice of bread in almost three years. I had two big burgers on horrible tasting wheat bread, but at least it felt like a normal meal.

I have been diagnosed with Insulin Resistance and have been on 1500mg of Met. for over two weeks. I have lost and keep regaining the same three pounds. On my thinner days I'm 183 pounds. My husband said I look like I have lost weight, but I didn't think I had lost enough to notice in the last year. I am now wearing size 8 and 1/2 W shoes for the first time in my life. I was up to a size 11 for a while. I'm in 16/18 pants, but still wearing size XL shirts. My goal is still size 14 clothes and 155 pounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home